Gilman Grey size 5
Gilman, Grey in Size 5
- Use a disinfectant wipe or a mixture of vinegar and water and gently rub with a soft cloth.
- Make sure not to saturate the lining and allow the boot to air dry.
- You can also stuff the boots with wads of newspaper or paper towels. Replace saturated paper as needed until the boots are dry.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents; many contain additives that can be harmful to waterproof membranes.
- Remove insoles and let them air-dry separately from the boots.
- Do not put WP/IN boots in a washing machine because it can damage them.
- Do not use a heat source to dry the shoes; high heat can weaken adhesives. Use a fan for quicker drying.