Oli & Carol Water Shark
Water Shark is a baby bath toy meant for teething, sensory play & decoration object. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments.
Introducing a new water toy concept. Meant for bath time with an integrated base for easy-floating on water.
The ocean waves will help kids discover new textures as well as familiarize with oceans and their importance in Planet Earth.
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
Hand painted with natural pigments.
Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.