Dean Adapt, Purple
The Dean Adapt high top sneaker is an adaptive style specially designed to accommodate orthotics such as AFOs, SMOs and custom insoles. This sneaker is customizable for any child. Like all SKR shoes, the Dean Adapt is anatomically shaped, lightweight and flexible for healthy foot development.
- Breathable mesh upper paired with durable rubberized PU straps
- Removable mesh-lined footbed can be removed to provide additional space for orthotics and braces
- Dual, adjustable extra-long straps fit around orthotics but can also be cut to fit.
- The Dean Adapt opens super wide and stays open thanks to the oval ring design, which makes in and out easy
- Rubber outsole provides dependable traction and grip
- Classic SKR fit gives feet room to move and grow
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)